Yass Valley Local Services
Yass Valley ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Yass Valley site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Yass Valley Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Yass Valley When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Yass Valley Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Yass Valley Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Yass Valley ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Yass Valley and a Place to Meet
The yass.nsw.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Yass Valley
Yass Valley is a region located in the south-east of New South Wales, Australia. This place is famous for its natural beauty, rich history, and unique architecture. Here are some interesting facts about the region:
1. Yass Valley has a rich Aboriginal history. The traditional owners of the land are the Ngunnawal people, who have a strong cultural presence in the region.
2. The region is named after the Yass River, which is a major waterway that flows through the area. The river is a popular spot for swimming, fishing, and boating.
3. Yass Valley is known for its sheep farming industry. The region produces some of the finest merino wool in the world, which is highly sought after by fashion designers and textile manufacturers.
4. The historic town of Yass is the main shopping and service centre for the region. It has a range of shops, cafes, and restaurants, as well as a number of heritage-listed buildings that date back to the 19th century.
5. The area around Yass Valley is home to several wineries, including some of the oldest in the country. The region is famous for its cool climate wines, such as chardonnay, pinot noir, and shiraz.
6. Yass Valley is also home to a number of national parks and nature reserves, which offer spectacular views and opportunities for bushwalking and wildlife spotting. Some of the most popular parks include Burrinjuck Dam, Goodradigbee River, and Bango State Forest.
7. The region has a diverse range of flora and fauna, including kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, and wombats. It is also one of the few places in the world where you can spot the rare and endangered Superb Parrot.
8. Yass Valley is located just 45 minutes from Canberra, the capital city of Australia, and three hours from Sydney. This makes it an ideal weekend getaway for city dwellers who want to escape the hustle and bustle of urban life.